Fresh Produce

Custom Keto Diet

The custom keto diet is a brand new product that allows someone to create their very own keto diet plan based on their food preferences, daily activity levels, height, weight and target weight goals.

We use scientific research and proven studies to create personalised ketogenic diet plans that maximise fat burning via the correct calories and macronutrients for each individual.

Keto Diet Plan 1.png
Keto Diet Plan 3.jpg

🙂 Keto Drinks

Our "Done For You" keto meal plans are completely customized based on your food preferences and weight loss goals. You can visit our website to start creating your plan. Simply follow it to achieve a successful keto diet! 🙂


Here are some of the best low carb drinks that you can definitely consume together with your keto meals.

🙂 Keto Fruits

The best low carb fruit options you can enjoy while staying on ketosis: 

  • Tomatoes - 2.69 Net Carbs per 100g

  • Avocado - 1.84 Net Carbs per 100g

  • Blackberries - 4.31 Net Carbs per 100g

  • Raspberries - 5.44 Net Carbs per 100g

  • Star Fruit - 3.93 Net Carbs per 100g

  • Strawberries - 5.64 Net Carbs per 100g

🙂 Carbs

There is what we call the 80/20 rule when it comes to choosing your carbs for your meals. 

For the 80% you should select the leafy greens such as kale, asparagus, lettuce, spinach, chard, etc., and those veggies that have the lowest carb sources, while the remaining 20%, must be from other moderate carb vegetables such as, cabbage, broccoli, cauliflower, yellow onions, etc.

🙂 Proteins​

Proteins should come from fatty sources, for most of the time (80%), such as eggs, bacon, pork, steak, ground beef and lamb. The remaining 20% should be coming from cheese, chicken, nuts and fish.  

🙂  Keto Cupcakes
A delicious snack option which is lemon cupcakes, topped with raspberry frosting.
🍽 Servings: 12   

Lemon Cupcakes
-2 1/3 cups almond flour
-1 teaspoon baking powder
-½ teaspoon sea salt
-½ teaspoon xanthan gum
-¾ cup granulated Swerve
-2 tablespoons lemon zest
-2 tablespoons melted butter
-3 large eggs
¾ cup unsweetened almond milk
-1 tablespoon vanilla extract
-2 teaspoons lemon extract

Raspberry Frosting:
-16 ounces cream cheese, softened
-2 tablespoons butter, softened
-1/3 cup Swerve
-¾ cup unsweetened frozen raspberries
-3 tablespoons whipping cream
-1 teaspoon lemon juice
-1 teaspoon vanilla extract

1. Preheat oven to 350°F and line a cupcake pan with papers.
2. In a large bowl, whisk together almond flour, baking powder, salt, xanthan gum, sweetener, and zest until combined.
3. Whisk melted butter into the dry ingredients. The mixture should form into coarse crumbs.
4. Add eggs and stir until incorporated. The batter will begin to stick together.
5. Add almond milk, vanilla, and lemon extract and whisk until the batter is smooth.
6. Carefully fill the prepared cupcake papers until they are about ¾ full—about 2 heaping tablespoons for each cupcake.
7. Place cupcakes in preheated oven and bake for 29-32 minutes or until the cupcake bounces back when pressed.

  • Nutritional Information:
    Energy - 337 kcal
    Protein – 9g

Fat – 30g
Net Carbs – 6g

🙂Keto Mac and Cheese
Mac and Cheese is one of the most loved dishes and here is a recipe that’s perfect for low carb eaters.
🍽 Servings: 8 (3/4 cup)


- 2 pounds frozen cauliflower florets
-1 cup heavy whipping cream
-4 ounces cream cheese, cubed
-8 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded
-1 teaspoons Dijon mustard
-1 teaspoon turmeric
-½ teaspoon garlic powder
-Salt and pepper to taste

How to Make
1. Cook the cauliflower florets according to the package instructions.
2. Bring the cream to a simmer. Use a whisk to stir in the cream cheese and mix until smooth.
3. Stir in 6 ounces of the shredded cheddar cheese. Save the other 2 ounces for later. Mix until the cheese melts into the sauce.
4. Add the Dijon mustard, turmeric, powdered garlic, salt, and pepper. The sauce will become a smooth yellow color.
5. Make sure that the cauliflower is drained then add it to the cheese sauce. Evenly coat the florets with sauce.
6. Sprinkle on the remaining 2 ounces of cheddar cheese, then stir until mostly melted.

Nutritional Information:
Energy - 295 kcal
Protein – 11g

Fat – 25g
Net Carbs – 5g

Keto Low carb Drink.jpg
Keto Mac and Cheese.jpg

🙂 Keto Cheesy Bacon Soup
This creamy, cheesy soup is a sure winner and might become one of your favorite. Not just delicious but it’s also healthy as it contains cauliflower which is a good option of veggie on the keto diet.
Servings: 6
¼ cup olive oil
1 teaspoon minced garlic
1 medium head cauliflower, chopped
2 cups chicken broth
1 cup water
1 cup heavy whipping cream
1 teaspoon xanthan gum
1 ½ cups shredded cheddar cheese
4 tablespoons bacon bits

How to do
1. In a deep pan, heat up 3/4 of the olive oil and the garlic on medium heat.
2. Once hot, add in the cauliflower.
3. Pour in the chicken broth and water, bringing it to a boil over high heat. Stir frequently.
4. Once it’s boiling, stir in the heavy whipping cream then turn the heat down to medium.
5. In a separate bowl, whisk together the rest of your oil and xanthan gum to make a slurry.
6. Drop your slurry into the soup and stir. It should start to thicken.
7. Little by little, add in your cheese, stirring it into the soup so it melts.
8. Whisk in your bacon and serve!

Nutritional Information:
Energy - 343 kcal
Protein – 17g

Fat – 289g
Net Carbs – 4g

Keto Food 3.jpg

🙂 Keto Pancakes

 A nice way to start your day is through this keto pancakes for breakfast. Pair with a sugar free syrup and you’re good to go!
4 Eggs
2 tbsp Butter
4oz Cream Cheese
Sugar Free Syrup
1/2 tbsp Vanilla Extract
1/2 scoop of Whey Protein

How To make
1) Place eggs, cream cheese, butter and vanilla in a food processor or a blender, then blend until mixture is a liquid consistency.
2) Blend in Whey protein powder.
3) Spray a nonstick flat-bottom pan with coconut oil or non-stick spray and let the pan get warm over medium heat.
4) Pour about ⅓ cup of batter into the pan and let it cook untouched for 2 minutes or until batter starts to bubble.
5) Flip the pancake and let it cook for 1 minute. Repeat steps 4 and 5 to finish all the batter.
6) On a serving plate, stack up all the pancakes, add a slice of butter if preferred, and drizzle with some sugar-free maple syrup!

Nutritional Information:
Energy - 936 kcal
Protein – 43g

Fat – 78g
Net Carbs – 5g

Keto Pancakes.jpg

🙂 Keto Fats

80% of the time, fats should come from healthy fat sources like avocado, MCT oil, butter, eggs, fatty meats, macadamia oil. While the remaining 20%, it should come from other fat sources like chia seeds, milk, flax seeds, nut butters, nuts, etc. But remember, these options from the 20% must be consumed in moderation as the carbs can add up easily.

Keto Doet Plan 2.jpg

Get your Custom Diet  Plan today !